Feel Magazine: Fresh, progressive, intriguing perspective in art
By creating an outlet for expression by talented Deaf, Deaf +, and HOH artists, we encourage all ages, backgrounds, and identities of the Deaf community to appreciate works of art. Nikolya Sereda: Founder, CEO, and Editor-in-Chief.
MunXe: On-campus Food Delivery Service
MunXe delivers from any college/university on-campus food services and restaurants to your door and fits into the busy lifestyle of a college student. Matt Sherman, CEO. Logan Waldo, COO.
Student Entrepreneurs Wanted
Get involved with GIEI to learn how to become an Entrepreneur!
Entrepreneurship Interest Courses
The listed entrepreneurship interest courses below are organized as a set of recommended courses that students may find useful in support of their innovation and/or entrepreneurship-related interests:
Faculty Goals & Outcomes
- A wider variety of teaching methods for infusing innovation and entrepreneurship concepts across Gallaudet University
- Revising a course to include innovative methods and entrepreneurial principles
- Discover rewarding ways to collaborate
- Share ideas among the community of innovative faculty
- Witness the excitement and inspiration of a business pitch competition
- Students will learn innovative skills that will benefit their careers and entrepreneurial pursuits
- Increased adaptability in a world where many exciting, rewarding career options ten years from now do not even exist yet
- Establish a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship across the entire curriculum
- Develop synergy that can result from productive relationships and collaboration of faculty in different programs
- Develop Gallaudet University as a global and regional leader in innovation and entrepreneurship in the Deaf community
- Collaborations and partnerships between local, regional and national businesses and Gallaudet University
- Increased community awareness of Deaf culture, accessibility and the innovative and entrepreneurial endeavors within GIEI and the Gallaudet community